[NatureNS] re turtle at Sullivan's PondMale Wood Duck at

Date: Sun, 1 May 2011 8:25:53 -0300
From: <duartess@ns.sympatico.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
Cc: 'John Gilhen' <GILHENJA@gov.ns.ca>,

looking at the

Those are excellent photos Paul. I had only been able to see them (for me, at least 2 years now) and only sporadically, with or without binnoculors, and not always both together. I knew one was a Slider and now, as your photo show, with red markings on both of their heads, it appears that both are Red-eared Sliders. Oh well. They have certainly grown to quite a size anyway!

Gayle MacLean
Dartmouth-