[NatureNS] Re: Helene Van Doninck article & Robins Nest

Date: Wed, 18 May 2011 10:30:48 -0300
From: <duartess@ns.sympatico.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
Cc: Elizabeth Doull <edoull@ns.sympatico.ca>

It is a wonderful article but I thought the very same thing. And we must remember that the media very often mis-identifies things all the time.

On an aside, we have just built a lovely new sundeck attached to our house with tempered glass panes right across the front so I'll be able to continue to have a great view of visiting birds to my feeders. Anyway, a pair of Robins have decided that one of the support beams underneath is the perfect spot for a nest. Just noticed it today.

Cheers!

Gayle MacLean
Dartmouth