[NatureNS] Re: Helene Van Doninck article & Robins Nest

Date: Wed, 18 May 2011 13:14:32 -0300
From: Helene Van Doninck <helene.birdvet@gmail.com>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

--90e6ba6e8af21e6f7604a38f2fc6

Thanks for the congrats. I told the reporter which name went with which bird
( there is a pic of a saw whet with the story in the print version). Someone
sent me the digital version last night and when I saw the misidentified
online version I sent an email hoping they would catch it before it went to
print. The print version is correct, the online version is not! The award
was also listed incorrectly as being from the Can wildlife
conservation...when it's actually from the Canadian Wildlife Federation. In
any case, I'm very honored to receive it. The timing is great as it brings
some media attention to our fundraising events  :)
Helene