[NatureNS] Hairy Starts It, Sapsuckers Finish It - Pileated

From: Mary Macaulay <marymacaulay@hotmail.com>
To: Nature Nova Scotia <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Thu, 19 May 2011 15:42:16 -0300

--_423c4663-e205-4cb3-8b8e-c63076760394_

Had an enormous and glorious male pileated in the front yard at Angevine=2C=
 Cumberland County - very difficult to photograph - any tips? - head was mo=
ving so quickly it was all a blur.  I think I got one fair shot which I gue=
ss I'll stick ont the nature NS facebook site.  Doesn't at all do it justic=
e though.
Mary
=20