[NatureNS] cormorants

From: "Roland McCormick" <roland.mccormick@ns.sympatico.ca>
To: <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Tue, 24 May 2011 13:18:18 -0300

      If you catch a hundred fish you need something to carry them in , so
you grab something to take to the river where you are dipping for kyack -
very often that is s bag of some kind - easy to carry to the river, and easy
to carry home. The fish may be used for bait when they go off shore, or they
may be cooked and eaten, or they may be smoked and then cooked. I would
prefer the latter, but the fish are full of bones.

Roland.