[NatureNS] yellow throats return to Lawrencetown

From: Stern <sternrichard@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Jun 2011 13:13:13 -0300
To: "naturens@chebucto.ns.ca" <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>

Hi Andy et al,

May we assume that these are Common Yellowthroats, a warbler species which likes to hang out in thick tangles of alders, give a harsh chip. and are very common in boggy areas of NS in summer - as against Yellow-throated warblers, which occur much further south and occasionally visit NS, usually at migrant hotspots in Fall and Winter?

Thanks,

Richard

Sent from my iPhone