[NatureNS] Catch up

From: James Hirtle <jrhbirder@hotmail.com>
To: Naturens Naturens <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2011 18:27:07 +0000

--_774e1b98-7167-4c8c-b5b4-ba7666c47301_

Hi folks:
=20
I'm doing catch-up so bear with me on the slug photos for a day or so.  I'l=
l get them to you.  I'm trying to get my butterfly photos sent and get caug=
ht up otherwise.  On June 11=2C I was pleased to see a young loon on the ba=
ck of an adult for the nest I found at Maitland.  There were lots of odes a=
round=2C but I did not get chance to look at many as I was focused more on =
the butterflies.  The odes that I did note were four spotted skimmer=2C riv=
er jewelwing=2C variable dancer=2C white corporal.  I have a photo of anoth=
er I need to key out that I did not recognize outright.  There were a lot t=
hat I missed as they whized by.  On June 12 I found active Seaside dragonle=
tte males at Bayport. =20
=20
For leps there were tons around.  I got photos of about 6-7 different speci=
es and there were at least five or six that got away from me. =20
=20
Nothing exciting about birds other then the tons of nests that I'm trying t=
o keep track of.
=20
James R. Hirtle
Bayport 		 	   		  =

--_774e1b98-7167-4c8c-b5b4-ba7666c47301_

<head>
.hmmessage P
{
margin:0px=3B
padding:0px
}
body.hmmessage
{
font-size: 10pt=3B
font-family:Tahoma
}
--></style>
</head>
Hi folks:<BR>
&nbsp=3B<BR>
I'm doing catch-up so bear with me on the slug photos for a day or so.&nbsp=
=3B I'll get them to you.&nbsp=3B I'm trying to get my butterfly photos sen=
t and get caught up otherwise.&nbsp=3B On June 11=2C I was pleased to see a=
 young loon on the back of an adult for the nest I found at Maitland.&nbsp=
=3B There were lots of odes around=2C but I did not get chance to look at m=
any as I was focused more on the butterflies.&nbsp=3B The odes that I did n=
ote were four spotted skimmer=2C river jewelwing=2C variable dancer=2C whit=
e corporal.&nbsp=3B I have a photo of another I need to key out that I did =
not recognize outright.&nbsp=3B There were a lot that I missed as they whiz=
ed by.&nbsp=3B On June 12 I found active Seaside dragonlette males at Baypo=
rt.&nbsp=3B <BR>
&nbsp=3B<BR>
For leps there were tons&nbsp=3Baround.&nbsp=3B I got photos of about 6-7 d=
ifferent species and there were at least five or six that got away from me.=
&nbsp=3B <BR>
&nbsp=3B<BR>
Nothing exciting about birds other then the tons of nests that I'm trying t=
o keep track of.<BR>
&nbsp=3B<BR>
James R. Hirtle<BR>
Bayport<BR> 		 	   		  </body>

--_774e1b98-7167-4c8c-b5b4-ba7666c47301_--