[NatureNS] Unknown Moth

Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2011 05:21:58 -0700 (PDT)
From: bev@magickcanoe.com
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

Jim (and all),

When I saw the images and compared them to Handfield's guide and Lynn Scott's images on her website, I was surprised to read about the locust food plant.  My garden at Round Hill is surrounded by very tall old Black Locust, so I would have thought this moth would be present here.  Not yet that I know of, but I'll now be watching for it.

bev