[NatureNS] male cardinal singing again

From: "Roland McCormick" <roland.mccormick@ns.sympatico.ca>
To: <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2011 12:45:57 -0300

Concerning Cardinals -
         This morning I saw three cardinals behind my house - two females
and a male. The two females were most interested in the mirrors on my car.
They usually leave a small mess on the door of the car when they are there -
they never stay very long, but they are there many times when I do not see
them.  I think all three of the ones here were adults - that could mean more
than one nest in the woods out back.

Roland.