[NatureNS] Re: unknown insect

Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2011 21:43:16 -0300
From: "Stephen R. Shaw" <srshaw@Dal.Ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

It is indeed a type of pillbug, probably a species of Armadillidium: a
crustacean, family Isopoda, some members of which are marine or
intertidal, but many are terrestrial and live in damp places.  There's
one image on Bugguide.net and you don't have to join in order to
browse there, but your pic is nicer.  No comment about KFC.
Steve