[NatureNS] jumbo-sized Jack-in-the-Pulpit

Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2011 12:38:40 -0700 (PDT)
From: bev@magickcanoe.com
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

Hi Bob and all,

Here is a better view of the plant.  as it was very shaded in the woods, the photo is a little soft.
http://magickcanoe.com/2011/jack-spathe.jpg
Also, here is a smaller view of the previously linked photo.   It might actually make more sense than the lareger file.
http://magickcanoe.com/2011/jack-spathe.jpg
Hope those links all work