[NatureNS] skunk spraying solution maybe

From: Henk Kwindt <cbatl@eastlink.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2011 20:50:48 -0300

--Boundary_(ID_nwqlcVKczUCjRHplBo9mSw)

Thanks Bev and Heather for your replies, although I am not sure if I should try to establish my territory.
There is something funny going on, which really prompted my initial mail. We have had at least one skunk for years, but actually saw one may be only once a year. The last few weeks we see a skunk every day, sometimes several times a day. They look kind of small, so I wonder if young ones may be don't know how a nocturnal animal is supposed to behave??
Henk Kwindt