[NatureNS] Age of hemlock trees

Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2011 20:20:04 -0300
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
From: "P.L. Chalmers" <plchalmers@ns.sympatico.ca>

): 32&lt;/td&gt;=0A        &lt;/tr&gt;=0A        &lt;tr&gt;=0A          &lt;td&gt;NSFT Scor

Hi Annabelle,

         I asked a similar question on this forum six years ago
.  Peter Hope, now retired from Kejimkujiki National Park, gave a
very helpful reply, which I am sure he would not mind my repeating.

         Patricia L. Chalmers
         Halifax

P.S. How did you measure the height of the trees?