[NatureNS] Mocking bird

From: Marg Millard <mmillard@eastlink.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2011 10:59:42 -0300

--Boundary_(ID_7/uUYtZ9uRW89CWYHKYUKA)

In a small parking lot area in Bayers Lake today I was watching a bird between the cars and the building. It was not until we were driving away that it registered that it was almost certainly a mocking bird. We see them all day everyday during the winter down South so they  don't really register. I don't think I was mistaken but just wondering if they have been recorded in the area recently.
Peter Stow
Hubbards
I have them here, in White Point, Queens, Peter. I have seen them at Bayers Lake (at the lee valley store pl, actually) and saw one in the Public gardens in Halifax so that is likely what you are seeing.
Marg Millard, White Point, Queens

--Boundary_(ID_7/uUYtZ9uRW89CWYHKYUKA)

<HTML><HEAD>
<META name=GENERATOR content="MSHTML 8.00.6001.19088">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT size=2 face=Arial>&nbsp;
<DIV>In a small parking lot area in Bayers Lake today I was watching a bird
between the cars and the building. It was not until we were driving away that it
registered that it was almost certainly a mocking&nbsp;bird. We see them all day
everyday during the winter down South so they&nbsp; don't really register. I
don't think I was mistaken but just wondering if they have been recorded in the
area recently.</DIV>
<DIV>Peter Stow</DIV>
<DIV>Hubbards&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I have them here, in White Point, Queens,&nbsp;Peter. I have seen them at
Bayers Lake (at the lee valley store pl, actually) and saw one in the Public
gardens in Halifax so that is likely what you are seeing.</DIV>
<DIV>Marg Millard, White Point, Queens</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2 face=Arial></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2 face=Arial></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV></BODY></HTML>

--Boundary_(ID_7/uUYtZ9uRW89CWYHKYUKA)--