[NatureNS] Fwd: New NASA Data Blow Gaping Hole In Global Warming

From: John and Nhung <nhungjohn@eastlink.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2011 21:44:01 -0300

Looks like good news, but given all the other information we've seen, I
would be sceptical until I heard more.

More to the point, temperatures ARE rising to some degree, weather extremes
seem to be more frequent, polar ice caps and glaciers are shrinking, and
ocean levels are rising.  The rate of change can be debated, but climate
change remains a serious issue, and we should still move to mitigate its
effects and adapt to what we cannot change.