[NatureNS] Barred Owls

From: AngelaJoudrey <aljoudrey@eastlink.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2011 22:13:45 -0300

--Boundary_(ID_6IRN5tPzdOzLGwZUwFdSQg)

I just submitted a post re=3A saw whet owls and then I remembered that w=
hile at the cottage ( Lake Paul=2C King=27s Co ) this weekend=2C the bar=
rred owls were calling to each other from across the lake=2E It is undev=
eloped on the other side except for an oft used=A0 and well travelled=A0=
 logging road=2E

Angela in Windsor

--Boundary_(ID_6IRN5tPzdOzLGwZUwFdSQg)

I just submitted a post re=3A saw whet owls and then I remembered that w=
hile at the cottage ( Lake Paul=2C King=27s Co ) this weekend=2C the bar=
rred owls were calling to each other from across the lake=2E It is undev=
eloped on the other side except for an oft used=A0 and well travelled=A0=
 logging road=2E=3Cbr /=3E=3Cbr /=3EAngela in Windsor=3Cbr /=3E

--Boundary_(ID_6IRN5tPzdOzLGwZUwFdSQg)--