[NatureNS] Mosquitoes

From: "Judy Tufts" <tandove@ns.sympatico.ca>
To: <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2011 14:31:29 -0300

I agree with Angus about the lack of hordes of  mosquitoes this year thus
far. I have been vastly relieved to be able to work in the garden without
have to succumb to using a bug repellent.  Deerflies have been more of a
nuisance.   However summer isn't over yet...

Cheers,
Judy Tufts

  Judy Tufts
 Wolfville NS