[NatureNS] Mosquitoes

Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2011 15:43:37 -0300
From: Larry Bogan <larry@bogan.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

Angus,
   Just north of you in the centre of the Valley, we have had mosquitoes
more frequently than usual.  Gardening has been more annoying because of
them.  I attributed it to more damp, rainy periods this summer.   I
suspect it depends very much on the habitat.  We left our field uncut
most of the summer and now that it is cut there are fewer mosquitoes.

Larry Bogan
Cambridge Station