[NatureNS] Yellow Warbler at Sunflower Seed feeder

Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2011 21:09:08 -0300
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
From: "P.L. Chalmers" <plchalmers@ns.sympatico.ca>

         Several winters ago, I had an Orange-crowned Warbler who
learned to come to a feeder that I kept stocked with hulled, chipped
sunflower seeds.   It also benefited from my neighbour's feeding cage
which she had set up for overwintering Baltimore Orioles.  The
Orange-crowned made it through till spring.

         Cheers,

         Patricia L. Chalmers
         Halifax