[NatureNS] Not many leps either

From: "John Klymko" <jklymko@mta.ca>
To: <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2011 18:04:56 -0300

I just want to confirm what Bob said, the Atlas is a five-year project. This
is the second year. The first year produced nearly 2500 photograph and
specimen records, far exceeding initial expectations. Based on what I have
received so far we should be able to get close to that number this year.
Not bad considering how slow it has been.

Here's hoping the weather is little more cooperative for the project next
year!

For more information on the project please visit
http://accdc.com/butterflyatlas.html.

Cheers,
John

John Klymko
Director, Maritimes Butterfly Atlas
http://accdc.com/butterflyatlas.html
http://maritimesbutterflyatlas.wordpress.com/
http://groups.google.com/group/maritimes-butterfly-atlas?pli=1

Atlantic Canada Conservation Data Centre
PO Box 6416, Sackville, NB E4L 1G6
(506)364-2660(tel); (506)364-2656(fax)