[NatureNS] shorebirds report etc., Aug. 19/11, Grand Pre to

Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2011 19:16:32 -0300
From: <duartess@ns.sympatico.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
Cc: "James W. Wolford" <jimwolford@eastlink.ca>

face=3D"Helvetica
Hi Jim & All,

I very much enjoy reading yours and everyone's nature reports here on NatureNS and am also, very intrigued with the accounts of your trips with the Fosters. I certainly have always enjoyed their many previous nature programs on TV. Hopefully we'll see one highlighting their trip here to our NS coastline on The Nature Of Things or on a TV Nature Special sometime in the future.
As for your poor ankle, what bit or stung you & why, I have no idea...most insects couldn't care less but there are some that, either want to sample your blood, or retaliate in some way if you have annoyed it in some way(regardless if you are aware of it or not)... Rub some Benedryl (or reasonable similar antihistamine) cream on it, or better still, if it flairs up again (& they sometimes do) get the pills as they really are much more affective. Hope it clears up soon!

Sincerely,

Gayle MacLean
Dartmouth