[NatureNS] pelagic birding

From: Stern <sternrichard@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2011 12:58:34 -0300
To: "naturens@chebucto.ns.ca" <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>

Hi,

You can book a 4-5 hour whale watch any time with either of the 2 companies out of Brier Island, and they can be excellent for all kinds of pelagic birding, with pretty good close looks at phalaropes, shearwaters, jaegers, skuas, gannets etc. If you're lucky.

Richard Stern
sternrichard@gmail.com
Sent from my iPhone