[NatureNS] Charter to Isle Haut

From: AngelaJoudrey <aljoudrey@eastlink.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
Date: Mon, 05 Sep 2011 10:49:17 -0300

--Boundary_(ID_f9Q9SH59ZqPdMJZtWHmljg)

Hi there.

I was wondering if anyone has ever gone on an overnight to Isle Haut and what your experiences were. Also did you go over from the Advocate Harbour side or from Hall's Harbour? I was wondering if there was someone who will take a group out there in their boat?

You can send me a private message or reply to this one if you think it would be of interest to others in the group.

Thanks

Angela in Windsor.