[NatureNS] Another warbler flock

From: "Judy Tufts" <tandove@ns.sympatico.ca>
To: <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2011 17:02:01 -0300

Like Lois's report for the past couple of days we have also  had small mixed
flocks of migrating warblers -  Magnolia, Black-thr Green, N Parula,
Black-and-white, Chestnut-sided, Nashville, and Black-burnian, plus others
unidentified -  and vireos - both Red-eyed and Blue-headed - flitting
through our trees and backyard shrubs.

Our resident male Eastern Wood-Pewee (they nest in our woods) was still
around yesterday calling, but haven't heard him today so he may have moved
on.  We still have one imm. Ruby-thr Hummingbird hanging around.

Cheers,
Judy Tufts

  Judy Tufts
 Wolfville NS