[NatureNS] An E-bird question

From: Bob Farmer <farmerb@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2011 09:37:35 -0300
To: naturens <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>

Sorry for any confusion.  That's not a link to anything affiliated
with ebird -- it's just an image that I snapped off my web browser
while I was on the ebird site, and it's hosted off my personal Dropbox
folder.  So you'd have to go to eBird and try the same thing yourself,
using the image as a guideline of how it *can* look.

--Bob