[NatureNS] Pelagic birding - Update

Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2011 09:19:57 -0300
From: Paul Murray <murraypaul@ns.sympatico.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

Liz,

I assume I am still on the list - a trip leaving from Sambro is OK by
me, I just have to get out of bed earlier!  BTW, even if the cost is a
little higher because you don't get all 15 bodies, I am still
interested.  I also assume that by Sambro you mean the government wharf
by the coast guard station?

Cheers,
Paul