[NatureNS] More Info on: Silver Donald Cameron on Environmental Awareness

Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2011 21:12:39 -0300
To: NatureNS <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
From: "P.L. Chalmers" <plchalmers@ns.sympatico.ca>

--=====================_1658468==.ALT

For what it's worth, I just noticed that the poster for this
forthcoming lecture suggests a broader topic;  it is entitled "The
Fish Doesn't Know It's in Water":  Environmental Awareness in the
Maritimes, 1970-2010".

Cheers,

         Patricia

>Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2011 21:02:38 -0300
>To: Nature
>From: "P.L. Chalmers" <plchalmers@ns.sympatico.ca>
>Subject: SIlver Donald Cameron on Environmental Awareness - lecture
>Bcc: Stephanie, HFN
>
>This may be of interest to some; it is the first in a series of
>public lectures offered by Dalhousie's College of Sustainability.
>
>Patricia L. Chalmers
>

>Inaugural ESS (Environment, Sustainability and Society) Thursday
>night Lecture:
>
>Thursday, September 15: 7:00 p.m.
>
>Ondaatje Hall (Marion McCain Arts and Social Sciences Building, 6135
>University Avenue, Halifax).
>
>Silver Donald Cameron "The Fish Doesn't Know It's in
>Water":  Environmental Awareness in Halifax
>
>Silver Donald Cameron is one of Canada's most versatile and
>experienced professional authors, and a distinguished educator who
>served as the first Dean of the School of Community Studies at the
>University College of Cape Breton. He is also the force behind the
>online blog and interview site www.thegreeninterview.com.

--=====================_1658468==.ALT

For what it's worth, I just noticed that the poster for this forthcoming
lecture suggests a broader topic;&nbsp; it is entitled
Environmental Awareness in the Maritimes, 1970-2010&quot;.<br><br>
<x-tab>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</x-tab>
Patricia<br><br>
-0300<br>
This may be of interest to some; it is the first in a series of public
lectures offered by Dalhousie's College of Sustainability.<br><br>
Patricia L. Chalmers<br><br>
&nbsp;<br><br>
Thursday night Lecture:<br><br>
Thursday, September 15: 7:00 p.m.<br><br>
Ondaatje Hall (Marion McCain Arts and Social Sciences Building, 6135
University Avenue, Halifax).<br>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; <br>
Silver Donald Cameron &quot;The Fish Doesn't Know It's in
Water&quot;:&nbsp; Environmental Awareness in Halifax<br>
&nbsp;<br>
Silver Donald Cameron is one of Canada's most versatile and experienced
professional authors, and a distinguished educator who served as the
first Dean of the School of Community Studies at the University College
of Cape Breton. He is also the force behind the online blog and interview
site</font>