[NatureNS] Seals Aplenty

From: Hans Toom <htoom@hfx.eastlink.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2011 19:16:11 -0300

--Boundary_(ID_AN25DQLuxZRtTPC7tb3+EA)

This morning at Duncan Reef, HRM, I saw the largest concentration of seals that I've ever seen at this location. In one floating cluster which was perhaps 20 metres long(major ellipse axis) there were over 60. On Duncan Reef itself there were over 40, and perhaps another 60 or so floating about in groups of one or two. Harbour and Grey Seals are the usual mix here.

Hans
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Hans Toom
Portuguese Cove, Nova Scotia, Canada
http://www.hanstoom.com/

--Boundary_(ID_AN25DQLuxZRtTPC7tb3+EA)

<HTML><HEAD>
<META name=GENERATOR content="MSHTML 8.00.6001.19120">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT size=2 face=Arial>This morning at Duncan Reef, HRM,&nbsp;I saw the
largest concentration of seals that I've ever seen at this location. In one
floating cluster which was perhaps 20 metres long(major ellipse axis) there were
over 60. On Duncan Reef itself there were over 40, and perhaps another 60 or so
floating about in groups of one or two. Harbour and Grey Seals are the usual mix
here.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2
Toom<BR>Portuguese Cove, Nova Scotia, Canada<BR><A
href="http://www.hanstoom.com/">http://www.hanstoom.com/</A></FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

--Boundary_(ID_AN25DQLuxZRtTPC7tb3+EA)--