[NatureNS] Hummers

Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2011 20:12:17 -0300
From: Lois Codling <loiscodling@hfx.eastlink.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

Angus, the last of our hummers, a female or juv. female, departed on
Sept. 22.  Tonight we were just finishing our supper when my Father
said, "Is that a hummer I see on the feeder?"  It was.  We were not able
to identify which species because it was almost dark, and it came for a
sip several more times, but hopefully we'll see it again in the morning.

Lois Codling
L. Sackville