[NatureNS] Fw: Interesting movie!!

From: Bob McDonald <bobathome@hfx.eastlink.ca>
To: NS-RBA <NS-RBA@yahoogroups.com>, naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2011 13:35:54 -0300

Hi Folks,

Knowing of my interest in birds and birdwatchers, my sharp-eyed son sent me
this link to a soon-to-be-released movie entitled "The Big Year".  It stars
Steve Martin, Jack Black and Owen Wilson who portray the 3 characters in
Mark Obmascik's book by the same name who set out to break the North America
record for the most birds sighted in one year.  The real year was 1998 and
the 3 real birders were Sandy Komito, Greg Miller and Al Levantin.

This movie promises to be a real hoot!

You can check out the trailer below:

 http://www.tribute.ca/movies/the-big-year/23030/

Cheers,