[NatureNS] Spider Question

Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2011 4:48:58 -0300
From: <jeannies@ns.sympatico.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
Cc: andy dean <aadean@bellaliant.net>

I remember as a child(Cape Breton) seeing them everywhere!When children,we were outdoors all the time, in the long grass and bushes.I think the last time I saw one was when we were stationed in Bridgetown,NS about20 years ago.What I don't recall ever coming across are green Cecropia moth and other large caterpillars.Remember seeing lots of caterpillars but none so large.
Jeannie Shermerhorn