[NatureNS] more input on The Big Year

From: "Heather Drope" <heather.drope@ns.sympatico.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2011 14:17:16 -0300

--Alt-Boundary-31150.1657359

Hello, this movie is full of laughter and to plow into the fuel issue and
environment concerns lets look at it as no worse then encouraging tourism to
our province. Tourists use fuel but fuel the economy. I keep saying that the gov.
tourism should get behind 'birding' as it brings in much income each year
especialy when there is a rare find. I call it a 'hidden' economic boost.
On another positive note, take a look at birders and you won't see many who
are over weight. This has to be a great thing as just good physical health saves
on our health purse strings.
We could all stay home, save on our carbon footprint and die early.
Heather in Halifax and a sometime birdwatcher. If I was a full time one then I
would be in so much better health.

ps  the photography in this movie is spectacular and worth seeing it if for no
other reason.

--Alt-Boundary-31150.1657359

<title></title>
</head>
environment concerns lets look at it as no worse then encouraging tourism to
our province. Tourists use fuel but fuel the economy. I keep saying that the gov.
tourism should get behind 'birding' as it brings in much income each year
are over weight. This has to be a great thing as just good physical health saves

--Alt-Boundary-31150.1657359--