[NatureNS] Photo stuff

Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2011 08:59:42 -0300
From: Eleanor Lindsay <kelindsay@eastlink.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

--Boundary_(ID_hbA4mSILP7tBjx14G2Kq4g)

I have to complement you on your pow wow photos; they are quite
spectacularly beautiful and I have forwarded them to my family in Scotland!

Many thanks,
Eleanor Lindsay

On 15/10/2011 1:18 PM, Ulli Hoeger wrote:
> Hello folks,
>
> Spent some time digging into the pile of backlogged photos and managed
> to put some new galleries on my website   http://www.dunlin.ca
>
> New are Bald Eagles from the past winter and -less of an NatureNS
> topic- the Canada Day weekend Pow Wow in Halifax.  More hummingbirds
> and some other critters are still on the To-Do List for the next week
> or so.
>
> Cheers
>
> Ulli

--Boundary_(ID_hbA4mSILP7tBjx14G2Kq4g)

  <head>
      http-equiv="Content-Type">
  </head>
      on your pow wow photos; they are quite spectacularly beautiful and
      I have forwarded them to my family in Scotland!<br>
      Many thanks,<br>
      Eleanor Lindsay<br>