[NatureNS] Fwd: Brown Booby Cape Sable

Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2011 19:56:42 -0300
From: iamclar@Dal.Ca
To: ns-rba@yahoogroups.com, naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

All:

Just received this message from Ron D'Entremont. I will put a photo on
NS-RBA photos later. I have asked that the specimen be kept for the NS
Museum Nat.Hist.

Somethin's happened out there - cf. frigatebird on Seal Island last Saturday.

Cheers, Ian
Ian McLaren

----- Forwarded message from rondentremont@gmail.com -----