[NatureNS] Ballons

From: Lynne Perry <perry.lynne@hotmail.com>
To: Nature Nova Scotia <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2011 14:37:22 -0200

--_b7a14c3f-d263-47fc-9cbc-7e53b3cc806c_

I think it makes sense for us to be more vocal about these balloons. We nee=
d to show the damage these balloons do=2C so it can be stopped. Show pictur=
es of whales=2C birds and other animals adversely affected. It is an educat=
ional issue=2C methinks. Thanks so much Paul and others for your comments. =
When my daughter went to Costa Rica and told me I ever after bought only or=
ganic bananas. I think most people do not want to do harm to the earth=2C o=
r its creatures or vegetation.=20
=20