[NatureNS] evening crows pre-roosting and roosting locales

From: "Maria" <maria@seasidehighspeed.com>
To: <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2011 20:40:59 -0300

0px; -webkit-text-decorat

------=_NextPart_000_004B_01CC9A68.E54DA8D0

The Phoenix wailer is made by Phoenix Agritech here in Debert.  We use
wailers at work from them as well.  We have a wastewater treatment plant,
and take waters contaminated with oil and glycols which are biologically
treated at our plant to remove the contaminants.  We ran into the problem of
cormorants getting into our ponds and being covered in oils, so we purchased
wailers to deter the cormorants and other birds from our ponds.

Maria Forman

Debert NS

  _____