[NatureNS] American Coot

From: Bernard Burke <bernieb1@EastLink.ca>
To: NS-RBA@yahoogroups.com, n8r <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Fri, 04 Nov 2011 09:46:50 -0300

--Boundary_(ID_Rmku1S8nwr3BJzAPg7a1gA)

On a return trek from Main St. Dartmouth this morning I passed by an American Coot in the cattails, near the G. Fraser Conrad pedestrian bridge at Lake Banook. I returned with my camera a short time later. Not exactly a good morning for photos. A passerby indicated to me that its been here for what must have been a week, which perhaps explained its lack of concern for the most part. Here's a pic:
 http://bernieb.smugmug.com/Other/recent-pics/916397_p25k9d/29/1566335460_CdkjMmH/Large

Bernard Burke
Dartmouth

--Boundary_(ID_Rmku1S8nwr3BJzAPg7a1gA)

<DIV>On a return trek from Main St. Dartmouth this morning I&nbsp;passed by&nbsp;an American Coot in the cattails, near the G. Fraser Conrad pedestrian bridge&nbsp;at Lake Banook. I returned with my camera a short time later. Not exactly a good morning for photos. A passerby indicated to me that its been here for what must have been a week, which perhaps explained its&nbsp;lack of concern&nbsp;for the most part. Here's a pic:</DIV><DIV>&nbsp;http://bernieb.smugmug.com/Other/recent-pics/916397_p25k9d/29/1566335460_CdkjMmH/Large</DIV><DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><DIV>Bernard Burke&nbsp;</DIV><DIV>Dartmouth&nbsp;</DIV>

--Boundary_(ID_Rmku1S8nwr3BJzAPg7a1gA)--