[NatureNS] Upcoming Night Sky Highlights - Nov 6-12

From: Hubcove@aol.com
Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2011 16:13:31 -0400 (EDT)
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

--part1_497be.e58cad0.3be6f2eb_boundary

Good info as always from Blake. I am going to miss my morning Star gazing =
=20
with the change in time. On the clear mornings lately I go down the  =20
driveway to get the paper with the big dipper and Polaris shining brightly =
ahead =20
and come back with Orion's belt and Sirius as well as the planets very =20
bright in the South.
As a navigator before the electronic age I used to get a lot of pleasure =
=20
out of picking my stars and planets for morning sights. Brings back great =
=20
memories.
Peter Stow=20
Hubbards
=20
=20
In a message dated 05/11/2011 2:40:29 P.M. Atlantic Daylight Time, =20