[NatureNS] Baltimore Orioles, Vienna Street, Halifax

From: Susann Myers <myerss@eastlink.ca>
To: "Ns-Rba@Yahoogroups.Com" <ns-rba@yahoogroups.com>,
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2011 16:16:47 -0400

--Boundary_(ID_WcUPtXaHVslxwhY4AzCkaw)

One oriole has been hanging around my back yard since November 17.  Following the snowstorm, the number grew to 2 on Saturday morning, and 3 by the afternoon.  All are immature females.  They seem well settled in, have learned to use the feeding cages and have found the grapes, grape jelly and mealworms.  I expect them to stay for the winter.

Susann Myers

--Boundary_(ID_WcUPtXaHVslxwhY4AzCkaw)

<HTML><HEAD>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>One oriole has been hanging around my back yard
since November 17.&nbsp; Following the snowstorm, the number grew to 2 on
Saturday morning, and 3 by the afternoon.&nbsp; All are immature females.&nbsp;
They seem well settled in, have learned to use the feeding cages and have found
the grapes, grape&nbsp;jelly and mealworms.&nbsp; I expect them to stay for the
winter.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Susann Myers</FONT>&nbsp;</DIV></BODY></HTML>

--Boundary_(ID_WcUPtXaHVslxwhY4AzCkaw)--