[NatureNS] Gallinule

From: Don MacNeill <donmacneill@eastlink.ca>
To: NS-RBA <NS-RBA@yahoogroups.com>,
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2011 11:00:34 -0400

The Common Gallinule was at Red Bridge Pond at about 9:00.  I pulled over to
the right, just after turning into the lane by the Irving Station.  The bird
was standing in full sight in the bunch of reeds before the ones in front of
the Daycare operation.  As Blake said to me, today may be the last chance to
see it there as we will be having freezing weather for the next while and
the pond will freeze over.

There were no birds at all on the hill behind Tom's Restaurant in Sackville.

Don

Don MacNeill
donmacneill@eastlink.ca