[NatureNS] Status of Says Phoebe in Economy

From: Ken McKenna <kenmcken@eastlink.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2011 18:27:37 -0400

--Boundary_(ID_JDvihVaIVg0tb2maGBoPxA)

Ken McKenna
Box 218 Stellarton NS
B0K 1S0
902 752-7644

Hi James
 I understand from Brad McLaughlin (sp?) that you must have been in contact with  Brad. He was firming up my route for tomorrow's Economy count.  I guess the Phoebe has not been seen for a week, but last year at this  date there was one found in the marsh on the count  So he thinks there is a good chance it still is around and maybe in the marsh. Good luck with your search. It is not a bird that I have seen in NS, but I will be focussing on the count tomorrow and I will be further west of the location it has been see. However if I do see it, do you have a cell # I could contact you? I don't have a cell myself, but I am hoping Charlie Kendell will be with me and I will ask him to bring his phone. He is to contact me in the next couple of hours.
All the best James.

Ken