[NatureNS] Baltimore Oriole, possible Pine warbler

From: "Elizabeth Doull" <edoull@ns.sympatico.ca>
To: <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2012 08:14:41 -0400

And there was a Baltimore oriole  which can be seen from the St Mary's Club
premises in Halifax.  It's thriving on rotten apples in one yard as well as
going to the feeders nearby.     There is a possible Pine warbler at the
feeders.  No sign of House finches.

Liz

Our immature female/male Baltimore Oriole  has been seen daily up to &
including yesterday, 5 January, 2012.

J Loch
Bedford
Jean Hartley phoned me yesterday (4 January) to report that she still
had two Baltimore Orioles in her yard, eating grapes and occasionally
sunflower seeds.

Patricia L. Chalmers
Halifax