[NatureNS] American Robins

Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2012 16:53:13 -0400
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
From: "P.L. Chalmers" <plchalmers@ns.sympatico.ca>

It's interesting to read these reports and sense how dynamic these
movements of birds are.  Hans reported hundreds of robins at Chebucto
Head on the 17th, and now we hear from Castle Bay.  There were also
several reports on the NatureNB list of new arrivals on the
17th.  Ted Sears reported  60+  American Robins at St. Martin's;
Cathy Popma reported 500-600 Bohemian Waxwings at Johnson Mills,
together with "many' Robins.

Has anyone seen flocks of Bohemians yet in Nova Scotia?

Cheers,

Patricia L. Chalmers
Halifax