[NatureNS] Agriculture: Organic, Locavore and Genetic Modification

Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2012 19:31:42 -0400
To: NatureNS <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
From: "P.L. Chalmers" <plchalmers@ns.sympatico.ca>

The following lecture may be of interest to some.  Note that this is
the first of three lectures on "The Elements:  Ethical Uses of Our
Resources - Food, Oil and Water"

Patricia L. Chalmers
Halifax

PAUL THOMPSON on "ETHICAL ISSUES IN AGRICULTURE: ORGANIC, LOCAVORE
AND GENETIC MODIFICATION
Wed. Jan 25, 2012 7:00PM

Scotiabank Auditorium, Marion McCain Arts and Social Science building
Dalhousie University, 6135 University Avenue

STREAMED ONLINE LIVE 7PM AST HERE:
http://www.livestream.com/keonitv