[NatureNS] Re: Eagles on Canard St

From: "James W. Wolford" <jimwolford@eastlink.ca>
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2012 17:30:06 -0400
To: NatureNS <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>,

Thanks, Helen!  Helen lives 3-4 houses east from the flashing light
of "Jawbone Corner", Hwy. 358 & Canard St./Hwy. 341, and she walked
to the east from her home, how far, Helen?  Thus we have another spot
to search regularly -- Helen had told me earlier about this spot and
possibly feedings there roughly every week or so?  Cheers from Jim in
Wolfville.