[NatureNS] varied thrush in White Point

From: Marg Millard <mmillard@eastlink.ca>
To: naturens <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Cc: sfullert@dal.ca, edoull@ns.sympatico.ca,
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2012 09:52:25 -0400

I have checked a few quick times this am. I have not seen the bird in clear
view today. Steve said he thought there was a second robin out there. I
initially thought that yesterday until I got a good look, so I can't say for
sure. Robin is going back into that area of thicket and chasing something
which he was doing when thrush showed up yesterday and approached his
apples.
I have to go out, Steve  has gone for his walk and will be in and out. If it
actually is confirmed here today, I will repost on naturens. We are
expecting a load of wood so if you come, please park on the road. The thrush
was here at dusk last evening with Robin chasing it all about the yard. I
have never seen Robin get so aggressive with another bird.
Marg Millard, White Point, Queens