[NatureNS] Black Vulture, Fairmont, Ant. Co. - update 20 Feb 2012

Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of randy.lauff@gmail.com designates 10.42.157.69 as permitted sender) client-ip=10.42.157.69;
From: Randy Lauff <randy.lauff@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2012 09:39:01 -0400
To: NatureNS <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>, NS-RBA <NS-RBA@yahoogroups.com>

--90e6ba6e845494495f04b9656c4b

The Black Vulture has been seen every day including Sunday the 19th. I did
not see it before work, despite plenty of food being available. There were
however, 24 crows, and I had about a dozen ravens yesterday (but not yet
this morning).

Randy
RF Lauff
Way in the boonies of
Antigonish County, NS.

--90e6ba6e845494495f04b9656c4b

The Black Vulture has been seen every day including Sunday the 19th. I did not see it before work, despite plenty of food being available. There were however, 24 crows, and I had about a dozen ravens yesterday (but not yet this morning).<div>

--90e6ba6e845494495f04b9656c4b--