[NatureNS] A Fisher !

From: John and Nhung <nhungjohn@eastlink.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2012 18:29:55 -0400

To:  All

From:  john sollows

Date:  Feb. 25, 2012

Back in March, 2007, while driving from Hectanooga, Digby county, to Norwood
on the Yarmouth-Digby line, a long, low, slim dark shape with a fairly bushy
tail (lower and longer than a cat) shot across the road into the woods,
about 50 m. in front of us.  About 45 years ago, a similar shape performed
the same way for me in Hebron, Yarmouth County.   A fisher was the only
animal that fit the appearance.

(No snow down here in Yarmouth!)