[NatureNS] Cardinal capers

Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of sternrichard@gmail.com designates 10.50.195.234 as permitted sender) client-ip=10.50.195.234;
From: Richard Stern <sternrichard@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2012 20:31:00 -0400
To: NatureNS <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>

--14dae934125b0fd88804ba37b29f

Just before dusk we had at least 4 M. and 2 F. N.cardinals in the backyard,
whizzing about between the feeders, and at times chasing each each other
around, in addition to the Song and W-thr. Sparrows and Mourning Doves. The
other morning 2 Cardinals were singing. At least here they generally seem
most active before or during a snowstorm.

Richard

--
Richard Stern,

--14dae934125b0fd88804ba37b29f

Just before dusk we had at least 4 M. and 2 F. N.cardinals in the backyard,=
 whizzing about between the feeders, and at times chasing each each other a=
round, in addition to the Song and W-thr. Sparrows and Mourning Doves. The =
other morning 2 Cardinals were singing. At least here they generally seem m=
ost active before or during a snowstorm.<br>

--14dae934125b0fd88804ba37b29f--