[NatureNS] Pine Siskins

Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2012 23:18:33 -0300
From: I/N <foxhollow@ns.sympatico.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

We had a good showing of Pine Siskins this winter, but not as many as
last year (a peak year), and rarely seen in preceding years. Seems to be
quite a cycle/eruption(?)
While I'm thinking of it: Whither the Evening Grosbeak? We have had a
total of one over the last several years.

Ian in Hammonds Plains